Review: Anxious People

Anxious PeopleAnxious People by Fredrik Backman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Well well, For me, this was the kind of book in which when you're only a few chapters in the book, you just know that you'll love it. Such a fantastic writing style of the author. Absolutely, loved it. It's not the general plot that holds with with the book, it's the amazing storytelling that I as a reader found different and adored. Also, the plot being tight is just an other added bonus to the box of ecstacy you get from it.
It's a book about life, love, kids, parents and most of all people being idiots all the time. Good Idiots, I mean.
It's about a silly bank robbery of a cashless bank and hitherto the un-precedented hostage drama of idiots by an idiots.
It'll make you laugh, cry and feel a wide variety of emotions throught it's course.
Also, I loved the way the author Fredrik Backman, dealt with the topic surrounding suicide, it's influence on the protagnists, the way everything adds near to the end, or doesn't up until the very last page of the beautiful novel.
P.S. - This was my first Fredrik Backman read. He certainly lived upto my expectations. I'd be happy to read more of his books in the near future.
>>3 Signing off HarshM


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Universal Cell Theory [The Unicell Theory] by Harsh Maurya